Did you mean: 

Sudden change in credit scores

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Sudden change in credit scores

teleymic wrote:
Thank You,
                 I was so confused. So even TU and Exp scores are not the one a lender might pull. Why would people pay for them and be fooled that their scores are not what they really are? Aren't people suprised if they go for a loan only to be declined because the score they thought they had was not the real deal.  All this advertisement from the 3 CRA's telling you to keep monitoring your reports and score, so you'll be prepared before you attempt to apply for a loan. Sounds very misleading, on the part of the 3 CRA's.

I failed to catch that. May this serve as a lesson for those to not reply to forum posts at 2:49 in the AM.

"Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate''..."entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily". I was asleep in that class too!
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sudden change in credit scores

llecs wrote:

teleymic wrote:
Thank You,
                 I was so confused. So even TU and Exp scores are not the one a lender might pull. Why would people pay for them and be fooled that their scores are not what they really are? Aren't people suprised if they go for a loan only to be declined because the score they thought they had was not the real deal.  All this advertisement from the 3 CRA's telling you to keep monitoring your reports and score, so you'll be prepared before you attempt to apply for a loan. Sounds very misleading, on the part of the 3 CRA's.

I failed to catch that. May this serve as a lesson for those to not reply to forum posts at 2:49 in the AM.

"Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate''..."entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily". I was asleep in that class too!

Just so you know, I wasn't trying to be argumentative.  Just a little friendly debate.  I'm glad you took it in the spirit in which it was intended.

By the way, I didn't fall asleep in that class because I think I only showed up about 3 times for it.

Message Edited by cheddar on 02-15-2008 09:48 AM
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.