cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[UPDATED] TU 8 up +7pts at AAoA 1yr 6mo? (Yes x 2)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU 8 up +7pts at AAoA 1yr 6mo (?)

@Anonymous Awesome contributions!!

So now we know it just must be less than 9% not less than 8.9%.

What is your AAORA? Aging from?
Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh I see your update date. So 1.5 years AAOA? That’s also awesome to know aging alerts come through on TU. I did not know that was a breakpoint though, but I haven’t been that low to test since I’ve tracked credit! Lol!

Congratulations on wonderful contributions!
Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh I see your update date. So 1.5 years AAOA? That’s also awesome to know aging alerts come through on TU. I did not know that was a breakpoint though, but I haven’t been that low to test since I’ve tracked credit! Lol!

I haven't updated my signature yet, so that AAoA of 1yr 5mo is from my January 3B report.

New aging values for February will be:

FILE

2yr 2mo

AoOA

2yr 2mo

AAoA

1yr 6mo

AoYA

1yr 2mo

AoYRA

1yr 2mo

AAoRA

1yr 2mo

FICO score changes that come from aging alone seem to always happen at multiples of 3, so I'm going with the 1yr 6mo AAoA for TU 8.

9 months ago I saw the same +7 increase with TU 8 at AAoA 9mos when the other aging values were not multiples of 3.

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, AAoA, no doubt, and I realized it had not been updated, that’s why I said 1.5 years (same as 1 year 6 months).

Threw me until I realized that. I need to update too, I lost ~20 on 8s for maxing the one and got em back and still haven’t updated, lol. But I did create a thread on my findings. Gotta do that soon myself.
Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The only other thing I can think of is the new aging values for February 1: AoOA 2yr 2mo, AAoA 1yr 6mo, AoYA 1yr 2mo.

Does anyone remember seeing a jump on TU 8 at Average Age of Accounts (AAoA) 1 year 6 months?

(The score factors shown below are the same as the ones from my January 10 myFICO 3B report.)

TU 8 +7 at AAoA 1yr 6 mos?

And it happened again....TU 8 +7 at AAoA 1yr 6mo.

No change in reason statements.

TU 8 +7 at AAoA 1yr 6mo for the second time. September 1, 2020

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I would call that pretty conclusive.
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.