Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing greater than 8.99% but less than 9.00%

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Testing greater than 8.99% but less than 9.00%

@Anonymous wrote:
Computer down for maintenance!! what happens if you get a email in an hour saying you’re approved. Now I’m trying to remember if mine was instant or how I found out. Is there a number you can call like some of the other lenders?

I'll wait it out. I can call later this afternoon if I don't see any email.

Message 21 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Waiting is the worst part! I waited on Ducks.
Message 22 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Waiting is the worst part! I waited on Ducks.

Half a day later - Card #4!

It would be cool to get a new 3B with a 2 to 3 card change (Discover), followed by a 3B with a 3 to 4 card change (AMEX).

Message 23 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes that’s exactly what you need to do!!!!
Message 24 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Remember the inquiries change the scores everywhere so you’ll need a fresh one before discover reports and after discover reports.
Message 25 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Remember the inquiries change the scores everywhere so you’ll need a fresh one before discover reports and after discover reports.

I would really only need an EX 1B, since EQ/TU are still untouched.

I thought myFICO would alert me to the 2 EX inq's - but nothing so far. I found it amazing that even the free EX monitoring provides not only very fast alerts, but the score change on F8 as well! I wasn't expecting that. I mean, $0 > $39.95?? lol

It makes me wonder if the score changes would be there if I did pull an EX 1B through myFICO.

I almost made it through 24 hours without having to deal with a work issue. Amazing. '3-day weekend' means nothing when you work at a 20 person startup.

Also got a low level ingress warning about unusual SMTP traffic from this site's mail server. lol People are so nice here on the Credit Card Approval forum!

Message 26 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes if nothing else is changed then you’re good at the other two bureaus but whenever Discover hits you’ll need one afterwards everywhere obviously but yes you’re right you’ll only need an Experian beforehand.

What does the warning indicate?
Message 27 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes if nothing else is changed then you’re good at the other two bureaus but whenever Discover hits you’ll need one afterwards everywhere obviously but yes you’re right you’ll only need an Experian beforehand.

What does the warning indicate?

It's an AI-based system that analyzes unusual patterns in traffic. It just never saw that many inbound messages from here. No big deal at all, their server is perfectly fine and sending all the right headers.

That system is designed to prevent things like....oh I don't know...gigabytes of extremely sensitive consumer data leaving the data center to parts unknown.

Message 28 of 47
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

The myFICO monitoring was a little hit or miss when I used it; while a 1B pull would indeed show the data refresh, there was something wrong with EX's notification of the dataset that myFICO is on and as a result myFICO started soft pulling every so often but I don't know what the trigger is of that.

Not sure, CMS wars just hurt the consumer when prices still seem to be fixed.

        
Message 29 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

The myFICO monitoring was a little hit or miss when I used it; while a 1B pull would indeed show the data refresh, there was something wrong with EX's notification of the dataset that myFICO is on and as a result myFICO started soft pulling every so often but I don't know what the trigger is of that.

Not sure, CMS wars just hurt the consumer when prices still seem to be fixed.

Thanks, Revelate. I thought you might have good insight into that. I'm going to wait a few days before trying to get all 10 EX FICO score changes due to the 2 new inquiries.

Discover won't show up until March 1 at the earliest, so there's time.

Message 30 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.