Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is all bull hockey

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: This is all bull hockey

@MeanmchineAnd the reason why Rev didnt get a score movement on TU was what?

I already stated that it could be due to the presence of his 30 day late and possibly that his score was already topped out for the bucket he was in.  Again, Rev is more qualified to speak on his profile than I am, so maybe you should ask him.  The bottom line is that your profile and his are different, which IMO constitutes an apples to oranges comparison.

Anyway, like you said there's no point in arguing.  If you got no movement on TU you got no movement on TU and it is what it is.

Message 61 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meanmchine

Your answer to speedy was 8/1

Double checking here, this applies to EQ also?

Would the score increase be the same if it was an installment loan or a credit card

I might have some information...........

Yes, 8/1 would apply regardless of which bureau was being considered.

There has been some talk that installment loans and revolvers may be treated differently when it comes to AoYA.  I definitely am not informed enough to speak on that subject, though.

Message 62 of 64
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Confirmed

TU +24 points occured on 4/1/2018  so this was AoYA

Confirmed, no movement for EX

EQ +84 due to last baddie falling off. Unknown atm if this included AoYA

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 63 of 64
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Meanmchine

Your answer to speedy was 8/1

Double checking here, this applies to EQ also?

Would the score increase be the same if it was an installment loan or a credit card

I might have some information...........

Yes, 8/1 would apply regardless of which bureau was being considered.

There has been some talk that installment loans and revolvers may be treated differently when it comes to AoYA.  I definitely am not informed enough to speak on that subject, though.

Part of this problem might be Penfed. For my Penfed PCR card reports as an Installment loan for EQ but CC for EX and TU. It is this Penfed account that triggered the 1 year gain

Another oddity is that on 4/1/2018 not only did my last baddie fall off, but the AoYA would have aged 1 year on the same day. Going to be impossible to tell if AoYA

played any part on my +84 point jump

Another oddity is that on March 23rd, 2018, my current mortgage hit 10 years old. I dont know mortgage scoring at all and dont know when, and if, I would have noticed a movement

Im still looking for more reasons for EX not moving

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 64 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.