Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This website is wacky

tag
BuffaloBoy
Valued Member

This website is wacky

Experian has my score at 630. This website has it at 598.

Experian has all of my accounts including Bank of America and no Verizon (which was deleted). This website has no BOA and has Verizon. 

**bleep**? I paid for this. Ugh. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: This website is wacky

@BuffaloBoy wrote:

Experian has my score at 630. This website has it at 598.

Experian has all of my accounts including Bank of America and no Verizon (which was deleted). This website has no BOA and has Verizon. 

**bleep**? I paid for this. Ugh. 

Your other post said "Equifax" as the score at 630. Did you mean Equifax vs. Experian?  

I answered on your other post, but you are comparing a non-FICO score (we call them FAKOs) with a FICO score. Ignore the score from Equifax.com. They call it an "Equifax Credit Score" and no lenders use it. If you look in the fine print they'll say it's for educational purposes only. 

If you meant "Experian". Then you are comparing two different reports and two different scores. If you purchased the Experian score yourself, then you are comparing a FAKO with a FICO. Experian blocked access to your own EX FICO a few years ago.

If you pulled from this website, then you are comparing two different reports. MyFICO doesn't offer any Experian products. It's not uncommon for one report to reflect info and another report not to show the same info. Happens all the time and it's seldom you'll fine someone with matching reports. 

Message 2 of 8
BuffaloBoy
Valued Member

Sorry. Equifax is what i meant. 

The problem isnt the score. It's the reports are wrong. Its showing something that isnt there anymore and isn't showin what should be there. But If I look it up on my own at the beureas website, its fine. So go figure lol .

Message 3 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Did you buy an EQ FICO report and your full report via Equifax the same day? Reports change all the time.

If both were purchased on the same day, then there could be a bigger issue relating to a split file.

Message 4 of 8
BuffaloBoy
Valued Member

Nope. Just did the myFICO credit watch program. The Verizon inquiry is very very very old. So old I didnt recognize it. 

Message 5 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

MyFICO won't display any inquiry beyond 12 months because FICO won't score it. Your Equifax report from Equifax.com or annualcreditreport will show inquiries for 2 yrs.

Message 6 of 8
BuffaloBoy
Valued Member

Then there is an issue with my account because it's showing Verizon from 2007??

Message 7 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@BuffaloBoy wrote:

The Verizon inquiry is very very very old.

Which account is showing the 2007 inquiry? MyFICO or Equifax.com?

MyFICO gets all of its data from Equifax.com. Both reports will match if pulled the same day in terms of reported TLs, inquiries, etc. MyFICO doesn't store your report information so when you order a new report, it contacts EQ and asks for that info.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.