cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too Many Credit Accounts - What Should I Do?

tag
pugsly8422

Re: Too Many Credit Accounts - What Should I Do?

Thank you!  Yeah, I'm not really expecting to hear back from them.  As far as my scores go, I'm not really sure.  I pulled one of my FICO scores a month or two ago, but can't seem to find it anywhere!  I'm usually really good at saving things like that.  I'm thinking it was around 740.  The delinquency I wrote the GW letter about was in 2007, so hopefully it's not hurting me much anymore.  My FAKO score on FreeCreditScore recently dropped from 731 to 722 because I applied for a 0% interest credit card to help in the purchase of her ring, so I'm hoping that goes back up once a couple of those hard hits drop off.

I'm not sure what my other two scores are.  It seems like I won't be able to get them without buying them for $15 each through FICO?

Message 21 of 22
pugsly8422

Re: Too Many Credit Accounts - What Should I Do?

Thank you!  I appreciate it!  It is very exciting....well, except the part about her going crazy trying to get everything in order.  I figure that was to be expected though Smiley Happy

Darn, then I guess I won't get my hopes up about the GW letter, you're probably right, I must be thinking about DV's (what does that stand for? lol).

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.