cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many cards for scores north of 800?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Too many cards for scores north of 800?

This is very enlightening.  What a dufus I am.  All these years paying bills with a decent job, and I've never been able to get past about 725 scoreSmiley Happy  After 30 yrs with no issues, I went upside down on a house mortgage (a home I couldn't afford at over 2k a month sheesh) and couldn't sell it due to upside down market so went bankrupt ouch.  That was late 2009.  I found this forum because I'm on a mission due to overpriced auto insurance which I pay for 27 & 29 yr old sons.  We live in combined household and autos are all in my name though they are adults because I'm the only one that can get decent loans.  SO for some reason I got a bee in my bonnet today then found the top 5 ways to get into the 800+ club.  Just this evening, I've sent a 4 month overdue bill for $75 no show pmt to a dentist plus another $50 to another dentist for the other son and his wife.  Am going to grab the popcorn and sit back to see how much more I can learn.

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.