Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion won't give my score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion won't give my score

Congratulations...I was reading from other posts that there seemed to be some kind of general squireliness going on with TU's computers. Someone must have rebooted the Commodore 64 in their basement--you know, the one that secretly runs the country.
Message 11 of 16
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

TheNewWorldMan wrote:
Congratulations...I was reading from other posts that there seemed to be some kind of general squireliness going on with TU's computers. Someone must have rebooted the Commodore 64 in their basement--you know, the one that secretly runs the country.

Wow! Commodore 64? They must have upgraded that old Altair 8800.

Message Edited by Tuscani on 04-26-2007 07:58 PM
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you pulling base scores or were you awaiting the results of your pay down? If yes did you see any boost from your paydowns as of yet? The creditors sometimes take a while to report and then it seems like the bureau also takes a few more days to weeks to update the report/scores.
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU claims to be having issues updating reports due to issues with AT&T phone lines according to them. 
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Darn squirrels must have chewed through the fiber-optic cables again.
Message 15 of 16
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

They are still on dial-up huh? Smiley Tongue
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.