Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UTILIZATION AT ZERO PERCENT INCREASE BY $2.00 SCORE STILL DROPPED

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UTILIZATION AT ZERO PERCENT INCREASE BY $2.00 SCORE STILL DROPPED

+1 BBS said....VS is meaningless, if not worse.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank  you, I setup the account and its showing my Experian FICO score 8, and then it mentions, i need to upgrade to see all three scores, I though FICO was all three scores, however my capital one uses creditwise and it reflects the same score as Credit Karma.  Capital One and Chase seem to use Transunion scoring model the same as Credit Karma. 

However what I am trying to do is not have a zero balance each month for fear, its showing I am not using my card however, my sores from my capital one and chase keep dropping, my utilization only increased between 2 and 14 dolllars. I am still not using more then 1 percent of  my credit limited.  What I trying to do is show 1% utalization each month without my score dropping.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

First off you are referring to FICO 8, you have one of those from each of the three major credit bureaus, so that makes three. And actually you have multiple flavors of multiple different versions of FICO scores. If you pull a 3B through MF you can get 28 different FICO scores.

Your issuer know what you’re putting on your card so they know what you’re utilizing. The only point of having a certain percentage reported this to affect your scores.

Yes they give away vantage scores I assume because they are cheaper than FICO scores.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.