Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vantage scroes terrible

tag
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Vantage scroes terrible

@sterlingrose1 wrote:

I am so relieved to see this post. I just got a free score at Credit Karma because I had two creditors agree to take derogatory information off my report, and I wanted to see if it was gone yet. Almost had a coronary when I saw that Vantage says my credit is "very poor," nearly 100 points lower than my FICO scores recently updated on this site. I'm trying to buy a house and 3 mortgage lenders have told me my score is what I see here on myFICO. So whatever is wrong with CK's Vantage scoring, at least it doesn't seem to bear relationship to the real world.

sterlingrose, this is true if you are looking at the mortgage scores MyFICO provides and not FICO 08 scores. It is very helpful to pull your mortgage scores before applying as those are identical to what the lender pulls unless you have a change on your credit report between the time you pull and the lender pulls.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.