cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHICH SCORES DO LENDERS PULL FROM?

tag
dtub20

WHICH SCORES DO LENDERS PULL FROM?

Are the scores from TU and EX purchase through this site valid?  Are they the same ones that lenders pull - or do they pull form TU and EX sites?

If so, what relationship, higher or lower to TU and EX give compared to this site?

I am applying for Corporate Amex which has our company name and "Corporate" on it.
Although they say approval is soley based on our own credit scores.  Help.

TU 699, EQ 727, EX 743.  All with similar info.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WHICH SCORES DO LENDERS PULL FROM?

AMEX normally pulls EX-
This score is exactly the same as the EX score you can purchase here at myFICO.

The TU score here at my FICO is the 98 version, many lenders are using the 04 version.

The EQ score purchased here and from EQ are the same and are what lenders pull.

dtub20 wrote:
Are the scores from TU and EX purchase through this site valid?  Are they the same ones that lenders pull - or do they pull form TU and EX sites?

If so, what relationship, higher or lower to TU and EX give compared to this site?

I am applying for Corporate Amex which has our company name and "Corporate" on it.
Although they say approval is soley based on our own credit scores.  Help.

TU 699, EQ 727, EX 743.  All with similar info.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WHICH SCORES DO LENDERS PULL FROM?

Any score purchased from EX's site or TU's site (with the exception of transunioncs.com) are FAKO's and not used by lenders.   Always purchase scores from this site or EQ's score from their site.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.