Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well MyFico made up my mind for me

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well MyFico made up my mind for me

Well I see they made up my mind for me concerning if I will cancel this after the free trial. Made 1 post with a legitimate question / complaint about inaccuracies in scores, and bashed Suze for stating that myFico is the only accurate score which if it is, they can not even get it accurate between Myfico and Equifax. Now I see my post was deleted. That is wonderful. Old Suze with all of her great financial advice, her best piece of advice is subscribe to this service so she can put your money in her pocket. Attention moderator; delete away.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Raine
Established Contributor

Re: Well MyFico made up my mind for me

Intmdtr,

I'm sorry to hear about the deletion. I'm not sure why the post was deleted, and am looking in to it. If you would like to repost it, I have no issues with that. Could you first send the text to me in a private message (you'll see an envelope in the upper right hand corner of the page) with the text you'd like to write? Maybe then I'll be able to figure out why it was removed.

Again, my apologies for the deletion.
Message 2 of 4
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

After watching Suze and hearing her advice on saving money, I decided to borrow her book from the library instead of purchasing it.  Saved me a nice and tidy $29.99 + tax.

Stick around, you may end up enjoying yourself and gaining tons of useful information to boot!

I don't know why your post was deleted, but it could have been a simple error.  Give us another chance.
Message 3 of 4
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

fishbjc wrote:
After watching Suze and hearing her advice on saving money, I decided to borrow her book from the library instead of purchasing it.  Saved me a nice and tidy $29.99 + tax.

I wonder if she approved of that  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.