cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What in the world is going on with my TU report/score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What in the world is going on with my TU report/score?

I'm beginning to become more than frustrated. I received a copy of my TU report a month or so ago and also pulled my score. I disputed two judgments that were vacated/dismissed, as well as a car loan that was showing eight 30-day lates and in my negative trade lines.

TU corrected/deleted the judgments and also deleted all the lates from the car loan and moved it to my "in good standing" trade lines. I got a copy of the updated report back and checked - line for line - the only changes on my report were these positive changes. I pulled a new score and gained ZERO points.

What in the world is going on that I can have 2 judgments deleted and a bad account car loan (which wasn't - and the lates were incorrectly reported) changed to a positive with no lates and paid off and have NO INCREASE WHATSOEVER to my score??????

I'm really upset about this. My TU is almost 100 points lower than my other reports and the information reported is almost exactly the same. Is there something going on with TU that I'm not aware of? My score should have definitely increased and I just can't understand this at all.

Message Edited by mxnuy1 on 11-19-2007 11:34 AM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What in the world is going on with my TU report/score?

Do you have a "Charge Card" like Amex green or a Do you have a HELOC?
Message 2 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

mxnuy1 wrote:
I'm beginning to become more than frustrated. I received a copy of my TU report a month or so ago and also pulled my score. I disputed two judgments that were vacated/dismissed, as well as a car loan that was showing eight 30-day lates and in my negative trade lines.

TU corrected/deleted the judgments and also deleted all the lates from the car loan and moved it to my "in good standing" trade lines. I got a copy of the updated report back and checked - line for line - the only changes on my report were these positive changes. I pulled a new score and gained ZERO points.

What in the world is going on that I can have 2 judgments deleted and a bad account car loan (which wasn't - and the lates were incorrectly reported) changed to a positive with no lates and paid off and have NO INCREASE WHATSOEVER to my score??????

I'm really upset about this. My TU is almost 100 points lower than my other reports and the information reported is almost exactly the same. Is there something going on with TU that I'm not aware of? My score should have definitely increased and I just can't understand this at all.

Message Edited by mxnuy1 on 11-19-2007 11:34 AM

You said you received a copy of your TU credit report, was this from myFICO or another web site or mailing?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have two charge cards that are in good standing, good utilization and paid on time.

The credit report was issued by TU and received in the mail. The date on the report was at least 7 days prior to my receiving it. That's why I'm so frustrated - I pulled my new score (through MYFICO) after I got the written revised report (a week later) and there was absolutely no change in my score.

All of the items that were updated and changed to my good standing accounts were recent - within the past 24 months. So I can't consider that they were old and didn't have much effect on my score.

I just can't understand why I would see a zero score change and that really makes me wonder what is going on. They are so quick to knock me down 15 points if I have an increase in a balance, but I get nothing by having these items deleted and changed to good standing, never late?

And this car payment was a big one to finally have reported correctly and put into my good standing accounts. It was showing eight 30-day lates (the loan was transferred and it was at that time that my account got screwed up in their system). I just can't believe I have no score increase.

Message Edited by mxnuy1 on 11-24-2007 09:01 AM
Message 4 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

mxnuy1 wrote:
I have two charge cards that are in good standing, good utilization and paid on time.

The credit report was issued by TU and received in the mail. The date on the report was at least 7 days prior to my receiving it. That's why I'm so frustrated - I pulled my new score (through MYFICO) after I got the written revised report (a week later) and there was absolutely no change in my score.

All of the items that were updated and changed to my good standing accounts were recent - within the past 24 months. So I can't consider that they were old and didn't have much effect on my score.

I just can't understand why I would see a zero score change and that really makes me wonder what is going on. They are so quick to knock me down 15 points if I have an increase in a balance, but I get nothing by having these items deleted and changed to good standing, never late?

And this car payment was a big one to finally have reported correctly and put into my good standing accounts. It was showing eight 30-day lates (the loan was transferred and it was at that time that my account got screwed up in their system). I just can't believe I have no score increase.

Message Edited by mxnuy1 on 11-24-2007 09:01 AM

How old were these judgments and the late payment?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.