Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the "real" mortgage score..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is the "real" mortgage score..

For one I would say, a lot of people are not as concerned with their scores and credit profile as we people on this forum. Working real estate years ago and educating buyers, no, it does not surprise me at all. I sat in the office at my own bank of nearly 20 years and pulled this site up. He is the commercial loan officer. He truly had no idea. I am sure what they are seeing does not nearly reflect as much as what we see perhaps. Which in many ways is 100% fine by me with the state of fraudulent activities and id theft.

The other was a phone call with my current mortgage broker. She just kept repeating herself and I tried significantly to make her understand and even told her the report numbers. She genuinely had no clue.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is the "real" mortgage score..

@Anonymous wrote:

And the 3rd is a 22 month old 30 day late on a mort payment, which I do disagree with. Grrrr... Have been over it with them a few times just because of the principle. They are no help. Maybe I'll send a letter... 

Not really my business, but I'm not sure what you mean about disagreeing with the 30 day late that's reported.  The question quite simply was whether or not the payment on the account was indeed 30+ days late.  If not, you should be able to get it removed quite easily.  If it was indeed legitimately late and reported correctly, sending off some GW letters could aid in you getting it removed.  It sounds like outside of this other bogus issue that just popped up (which you seem to be taking care of) that this 30D late is the only negative item on your CR.  At 22 months of age, it is definitely still impacting your scores in a major way.  Getting it removed could result in significant gains to your Fico scores, including the 3 mortgage scores.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.