Re: What's the formula?

masdeocho wrote:
Can I put it on my AmEx charge card?  There's no pre-set limit.  Smiley Happy

Just remember to PIF.
Message 11 of 28
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

How about a wire transfer, guys, huh?  Huh?  Seriously, though, if one spent enough time on this board, reading and researching and compiling, one could probably (this is MY idea now, people, right?) kick out a New York Time's best seller!
Message 12 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

MercyMe,

I have some good news. I am working with the Nigerian Ambassador, and you if you will wire transfer me $232K using a no limit AMEX, then you can help save my country and I can send you the proprietary information in the FICO credit formula.
Message 13 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like a good deal.  Send the wire transfer number immediately!!!!!!!Smiley Very Happy
Message 14 of 28
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

You guys are a riot!
Message 15 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Sorry, we are still trying to figure it out. We post various things that happen to us and that's how we may anticipate an approximation of what we may see. That being said everyone has a unique credit portfolio, so your changes will be different . Now on occasion we have noticed similarities but that seemed to be mostly with people not doing alot of changes at once to alter the outcome. For example someone pays down a credit card and that is the only noted change for the month and received somewhere between a 9-15 point boost. Also, this could have been because their cc util was maxed out and brought it down to 10% util. That's what gives with the secret formula jokes personally I want to know the kfc formula , and what makes pizza hut taste better than the others?

My wife worked for KFC when she was 16 and has the formula. Her Chicken is still better!!!! Wire the $ to XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Message Edited by Timothy on 05-26-2007 02:13 PM
Message 16 of 28
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

And whoever designed the score simulator obviously did not know the formula, as the thing is grossly inaccurate  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 17 of 28
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

There are just way too many factors for any scoring simuator to be accurate.
Message 18 of 28
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Tuscani wrote:

That implies that there are way too many factors for the FICO score to be accurate..........

Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 19 of 28
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

MidnightVoice wrote:

Tuscani wrote:

That implies that there are way too many factors for the FICO score to be accurate..........

Smiley Very Happy

Not true.. as the actual score is a snapshot in time.. While the sim can say X might be your score if you do Y.. it's highly unlikely that the only thing changing on your report over the next 24 months is what you plug into the sim.
Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.