Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When a score drops or increases

tag
CreditBob
Established Contributor

When a score drops or increases

The only way to keep tabs on why your score increases or drops is to be enrolled in the 3 bureau monthly monitoring. I have noticed that in the alert section it is very specific to why a score has changed. This is the best answer that I can come up with.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: When a score drops or increases

Just get a ton of cards and vary the post dates by a few days each and let some balances report.  I get alerts all the time.

Message 2 of 3
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: When a score drops or increases

@CreditBob wrote:

The only way to keep tabs on why your score increases or drops is to be enrolled in the 3 bureau monthly monitoring. I have noticed that in the alert section it is very specific to why a score has changed. This is the best answer that i can come up with.

1. It's the most efficient way to keep track of FICO scores that I know, but there are other things. At Experian.com you can get your EX FICO 8 score in real time, a couple of days quicker than you'd get it in My FICO.

2. The alerts are NOT specific as to why a score changed. Very often the event being referred to in the alert is unrelated to the score change.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.