cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are you and what are your credit scores?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where are you and what are your credit scores?

fused111 wrote:

snodog wrote:
Thanks

Bank of america - $7900
Citi - $7900
Discover - $5500
Fleet - $7600
My World - $7500
My Word - $7500 Yes its on there twice
Chase - $11000

The my world and the chase are the only active ones

The installments are a student loan which for some reason is listed 3x, and verizon (not sure why this would be considered an installment?) which is listed twice.

Hope that helps

Message Edited by snodog on 06-30-2007 04:49 PM

Not taking a thing away from your accomplishments sir, but a possible situation where CRAs are inaccurately reporting info and it nets 800+ scores.  Love it.  About d*mn time this happened.Smiley Tongue

So you are saying that those duplicate accounts listed are helping my score? Darn, I knew those scores were too good to be true. How far off do you think they are, and does this mean I cant brag about having higher scores than my wife? Smiley Tongue

Message Edited by snodog on 06-30-2007 07:56 PM

Message Edited by snodog on 06-30-2007 07:58 PM
Message 51 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuscani wrote:

snodog wrote:
Thanks

Bank of america - $7900
Citi - $7900
Discover - $5500
Fleet - $7600
My World - $7500
My Word - $7500 Yes its on there twice
Chase - $11000

The my world and the chase are the only active ones

The installments are a student loan which for some reason is listed 3x, and verizon (not sure why this would be considered an installment?) which is listed twice.

Hope that helps

Message Edited by snodog on 06-30-2007 04:49 PM

Thanks for sharing! I am always interested in the details of those who have reached 800 club. You should be proud!

Thank you, but it looks like my scores were inflated due to some inaccurate reporting.  Smiley Indifferent
Message 52 of 58
SoulSmilen
Regular Contributor

I don't think it would actually change the score - the UTIL is the same with or without it being on there twice. Keep your head up and wear the scores with pride! Smiley Happy
Message 53 of 58
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Snodog:

Its quite common to have multiple TLs on SLs.  My wife must have six. I am not certain the CRAs are inaccurately reporting info on you your CRs, but if they are that is their fault.  No, I would keep bragging to your wife.  Just tell her you know the FICO scoring game like the back of your hand.Smiley Happy
Message 54 of 58
fused
Moderator Emeritus

SoulSmilen wrote:
I don't think it would actually change the score - the UTIL is the same with or without it being on there twice. Keep your head up and wear the scores with pride! Smiley Happy

Partly true, his util is low. However, look at how many positive closed TLs he has, both revolving and installments.  This again is proof that closed positive TLs carry a lot more weight than some originally thought.
Message 55 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Sure here are the details-
Number of accounts -12
accounts with balances -1
accounts that are negative-0
length of credit history-19 yrs
No negative marks
debt limit ratio- 9%
7 revolving, 5 installment (I also had an old house mortgage from 1992-95 that for some reason is not showing)
0 recent inquiries
My two active accounts are both revolving and were opened in 1997 and 2006.

Hello. Hi. Can you please repost your score if you pay down to 4%. Thanks. Want to know if you jump another 10 points or so. Smiley Happy
Message 56 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Sure here are the details-
Number of accounts -12
accounts with balances -1
accounts that are negative-0
length of credit history-19 yrs
No negative marks
debt limit ratio- 9%
7 revolving, 5 installment (I also had an old house mortgage from 1992-95 that for some reason is not showing)
0 recent inquiries
My two active accounts are both revolving and were opened in 1997 and 2006.

Hello. Hi. Can you please repost your score if you pay down to 4%. Thanks. Want to know if you jump another 10 points or so. Smiley Happy

Thats going to be difficult since we already pay our cards in full each month. It seems they just go by the statement balance. We typically charge everything we can because we get cash back. I was thinking about asking for higher credit limit's. Doe's the benifit of lower utilization outweigh the effects of a credit pull?
Message 57 of 58
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

In your case no as higher CLs won't do you much good since you PIF anyway. Plus you have 0 Inqs. Since you have 0 Inqs, any new Inq is going to drop your scores as much as an Inq can. IMO, If it ain't broke don't fix it. Smiley Happy
Message 58 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.