Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I go to get the REAL score and ALL reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where do I go to get the REAL score and ALL reports

I've been so confused lately. I want to find out my FICO score. I know my Vantage score now according to creditkarma.com (it's 723), my PLUSscore is EQ;733, EX723, TU:733, but what is my FICO??? I've even been on this site to order my score but then it says that I only get 3 scores and 2 reports.

I want all 3 FICO's - or THE FICO used by mortgage lenders. When a mortgage lender checks reports/score - does he/she get 3 scores? or 1 FICO score? is the FICO score an overall score based off the 3 bureau's? or is it 3 separate scores? Sorry for the stupid questions, but all of these sites: creditchecktotal.com, creditreports.com, etc....have tried so hard to sell me on thier "membership" and I'm just really feeling discouraged.

For 1 flat fee, I want FICO score (or scores), credit reports from the 3 bureaus - and the ability to dispute anything on them ONLINE. (none of this mailing in dispute stuff)

I don't wnat a membership anywhere, and I don't want constant monitoring month after month. Just one charge one time and that's it.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
crunching_numbers
Valued Contributor

Re: Where do I go to get the REAL score and ALL reports

You can purchase your Transunion FICO and your Equifax FICO here on the myFICO site.  The Experian FICO score is not for sale anywhere.  You can get it from your mortgage lender though when you are in the application process.  Complete credit reports can be obtained once per year for free from annualcreditreport.com .

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: FICO 8 = 844(9/15) EQ, 827 TU, 811 EX (7/15); mortgage FICO= 758 (9/15)EQ5, 797 TU4, 748 EX2 (7/15)
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (24.8K), BofA Travel Rew Sig (22.5K), B&N World MC (22.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (20K),United Mil+ExpSig (16.3K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig (8.6K), Disc It (16.4K), Citi Dia Pref MC (3.7K),Sam's MC (10K), Wally (7.5K), JCP(5.3K), Costco (2K)
Message 2 of 4
crunching_numbers
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been so confused lately. I want to find out my FICO score. I know my Vantage score now according to creditkarma.com (it's 723), my PLUSscore is EQ;733, EX723, TU:733, but what is my FICO??? I've even been on this site to order my score but then it says that I only get 3 scores and 2 reports.

I want all 3 FICO's - or THE FICO used by mortgage lenders. When a mortgage lender checks reports/score - does he/she get 3 scores? or 1 FICO score? is the FICO score an overall score based off the 3 bureau's? or is it 3 separate scores? Sorry for the stupid questions, but all of these sites: creditchecktotal.com, creditreports.com, etc....have tried so hard to sell me on thier "membership" and I'm just really feeling discouraged.

For 1 flat fee, I want FICO score (or scores), credit reports from the 3 bureaus - and the ability to dispute anything on them ONLINE. (none of this mailing in dispute stuff)

I don't wnat a membership anywhere, and I don't want constant monitoring month after month. Just one charge one time and that's it.

The mortgage lender will pull three separate FICO scores, one from each credit bureau. They usually use the middle score.

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: FICO 8 = 844(9/15) EQ, 827 TU, 811 EX (7/15); mortgage FICO= 758 (9/15)EQ5, 797 TU4, 748 EX2 (7/15)
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (24.8K), BofA Travel Rew Sig (22.5K), B&N World MC (22.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (20K),United Mil+ExpSig (16.3K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig (8.6K), Disc It (16.4K), Citi Dia Pref MC (3.7K),Sam's MC (10K), Wally (7.5K), JCP(5.3K), Costco (2K)
Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I'll also add to the EX FICO. Experian blocked consumer access to your EX FICO. You cannot buy it anywhere. There are lenders and a couple of CUs that provide it for you though. 

There is no service anywhere that offers all 3 reports and all 3 FICO scores together, without the help of a lender. The only place in the Universe that you can get your TU and EQ FICO together is myFICO, without the help of a lender.

MyFICO does offer one-time FICO score and report pulls via the FICO Standard product. There's no monthly charges and you payper pull.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.