cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the best place to obtain FICO scores?

tag
jmichael24
Valued Member

Where is the best place to obtain FICO scores?

I have been checking my CRs for the last month and disputing and DV-ing things since then...... Not sure where to get true accurate reports from.Could someone please tell me the best sites to get them from.....I checked my EQ.com report the last 3 days and the scores have moved liked this  558 to 564 to 532.....I had judgement and a CA drop off and I disputed 4 other items and dont understand why this made my score drop...... I have no clue where to get my TU and EX reports from.....EX .com says my score is 547 and EQ.com says my TU and EX score are 525 and 523 respectively....Help!!!1

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Where is the best place to obtain FICO scores?

@jmichael24 wrote:

I have been checking my CRs for the last month and disputing and DV-ing things since then...... Not sure where to get true accurate reports from.Could someone please tell me the best sites to get them from.....I checked my EQ.com report the last 3 days and the scores have moved liked this  558 to 564 to 532.....I had judgement and a CA drop off and I disputed 4 other items and dont understand why this made my score drop...... I have no clue where to get my TU and EX reports from.....EX .com says my score is 547 and EQ.com says my TU and EX score are 525 and 523 respectively....Help!!!1

Equifax still sells a FICO score:   http://www.equifax.com/3in1-credit-report-score/

MyFICO sells both TU and EQ FICO scores.   http://www.myfico.com/Products/Products.aspx

Consumers can't purchase Experian FICO scores anymore, they can only be obtained via a lender or creditor.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 3
jmichael24
Valued Member

Re: Where is the best place to obtain FICO scores?

Thank you so much!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.