Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to check Fico 9 scores

tag
vinathi
Valued Member

Where to check Fico 9 scores

Hello,

I have myfico subscription. I can fico 8 scores, but I am unable to see fico 9 scores. Any idea where to check fico 9 scores? Not only on myfico, if you know any other site, please let me know.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
sznthescore
Established Contributor

Re: Where to check Fico 9 scores

Your FICO 9 scores are under "Other Loans".

REBUILDER CARDS

Goal: FICO 700+
Message 2 of 4
vinathi
Valued Member

Thank you..

Message 3 of 4
IrishPM
Frequent Contributor

If you have a card with FNBO, they offer the FICO 9 score as part of their "customer service". I have had a card with them for over 13 years and they've been great to deal with. However, the FICO 9 score is, in my opinion, just another scoring matrix by which lenders evaluate your ability to pay them back. In my case, I've got over 27 years of credit history, 100% on-time payment history, no derogatory items, zero inquiries, and utilization at about 28% (I took advantage of a few balance transfer offers). My FICO 9 on FNBO is 669 and my FICO 8 is 743. That's a 74 point difference. I'm done "worrying" about my credit score. I know I pay my bills each month and live within my means. None of us has any control over which FICO scoring model a lender is going to use which is kind of frustrating. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.