Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find your Fico 9 score

tag
Bees18
Frequent Contributor

Where to find your Fico 9 score

Hi does anyone know which websites offer your Fico 9 scores. I've noticed sites like experian willmoffer variation s of Fico 8.., but I'm also interested in my Fico 9...is there a place online that will show you?

Thanks! 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where to find your Fico 9 score

The myFICO Ultimate package gives it to you, though it costs $30 or $40 per month:

https://www1.myfico.com/products/fico-credit-monitoring

You can get one of the bureaus from Wells Fargo by opening a savings or checking account with them.

Message 2 of 7
Bees18
Frequent Contributor

Do you know if you just buy the one time report will that give you the Fico variations, or just the Fico 8 for which bureau you order?

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

https://www1.myfico.com/products/onetimereports

Three-bureau Report FICO® Score 3B Report

Get instant access to your most widely used FICO® Scores and a new 3-bureau credit report

• Instantly access your 3-bureau credit report and FICO® Scores—including the 28 FICO® Scores most widely used in mortgage, auto and credit card lending
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not sure why people buy the one-time report, however.  It costs $30 to buy the Ultimate and then cancel it and $60 for the one time report.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnonymousI am not sure why people buy the one-time report, however.  It costs $30 to buy the Ultimate and then cancel it and $60 for the one time report.

I've wondered this as well.  It would seem to me the smartest move would be to pay the $30 to get all your scores, then cancel that membership within 30 days.

Message 6 of 7
Bees18
Frequent Contributor

If It can be canceled I'll definatley just do that!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.