cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Credit Card Reports To Which Agency? How Can You Tell On Your Credit Report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which Credit Card Reports To Which Agency? How Can You Tell On Your Credit Report?

I just pulled a new credit report since it has been about 6 months since I pulled my last one. I wanted to see how my report as improved since opening up a couple new cards. On my Equifax  from my older credit report it has one of my negative factors as "not enough accounts reporting" I currently have 6 open accounts but I can not tell which cards are reporting to which agency? Do you look for account number ? It has information in all three but I know that not all my credit cards report to all three. Should I go by the inquires page to see which agency they used to pull? Would that be the one that they pull / report to every time?   Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which Credit Card Reports To Which Agency? How Can You Tell On Your Credit Report?

@Anonymous wrote:

I just pulled a new credit report since it has been about 6 months since I pulled my last one. I wanted to see how my report as improved since opening up a couple new cards. On my Equifax  from my older credit report it has one of my negative factors as "not enough accounts reporting" I currently have 6 open accounts but I can not tell which cards are reporting to which agency? Do you look for account number ? It has information in all three but I know that not all my credit cards report to all three. Should I go by the inquires page to see which agency they used to pull? Would that be the one that they pull / report to every time?   Thanks in advance!

The inquiries have nothing to do with which bureau they report to.  Almost all major credit cards report to all 3. If you see an account number on a particular bureau it definitely is reporting to that bureau.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which Credit Card Reports To Which Agency? How Can You Tell On Your Credit Report?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The inquiries have nothing to do with which bureau they report to.  Almost all major credit cards report to all 3. If you see an account number on a particular bureau it definitely is reporting to that bureau.

Thanks Irish80. I didn't realize that they normally reported to all 3. I thought that they only reported to a particular one or two. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Irish80. I didn't realize that they normally reported to all 3. I thought that they only reported to a particular one or two. 

You're very welcome.  The cards you have listed in your signature all report to each 3.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks again. That's what I was seeing on the report but I just thought I was interpreting it incorrectly.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.