cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who do believe? my fico or truecredit

tag
carib

Who do believe? my fico or truecredit

ok i dont want to get over excited , ok i recently had a student loan default removed from my credit reports i hoping it would go up. Both my transunion, and experian were 550 and 542

ok  i purchased truecredit this morn, and ther gave me scores of 622 tu and 647 exp

I also purchased my credit scores from myfico, my Tu is 732 and Exp 689

now which is the correct score that will help me get my new car.

if im correct truecredit is fako am i right ?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

Re: Who do believe? my fico or truecredit

you're right! truecredit is FAKO! Myfico is the real deal!Smiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

WTG! FICO are the only meaningful scores.
Message 3 of 8
carib

Thank you, you guys are awesome, i learned alot from this site, disputed a couple of stuff got them off my report got a couple 2more cc , and especially got out of default on my student loans. I taught i will get a bump.

but didnt expect my TU score to go from the 500's to 732 and my ex from 542 to 689Smiley Very Happy
now i can get over excited
Message 4 of 8
carib

Thanks alot for the help. Learned alot from you guys now i feel like mr know everything about fixing your credit guy .

the only big negative i still have on my reports is a judgement for $700, it  falls off dec next yr. do you think i should pay it or wait and let it drop off since it seems not to be hurting my score too much.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

carib, how did you get off default on your student loan?
Message 7 of 8
carib

carib, how did you get off default on your student loan?

i just paid my student loan on time for 9 months straight . If our in default now, ask about thier rehabiltation program. pay our bill 9 months straight on time. And they will sell our loan and take all record of you being on default off all 3 credit reports.

if the payments are too much for you, contact them go in deferment or say our in hardship. i couldnt afford my payments after it went in default. so i made deferment payments ( ya paid big time on interest ) . Now that they sold my laon , the interest rate is lower and im able to handle the laon payements .
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.