cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are Sites giving me jumbled numbers?

tag
kepohoni

Why are Sites giving me jumbled numbers?

I am trying to get a feel for my credit scores from the three big companies and I have started free trials for a couple of sites. Whenever I request the 3 pack credit report all three numbers are different on each site! Is that normal and should I just refer to one site to save me stress?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

Re: Why are Sites giving me jumbled numbers?

@kepohoni wrote:

I am trying to get a feel for my credit scores from the three big companies and I have started free trials for a couple of sites. Whenever I request the 3 pack credit report all three numbers are different on each site! Is that normal and should I just refer to one site to save me stress?

I've included a link to a thread that may assist on understanding the difference:
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/Credit-Scoring-101-START-HERE/m-p/8169

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Not knowing what sites you are referring to, it sounds like you are buying FAKOs and not FICOs. You can order your scores from here and they will be FICOs.
I am going to request this to be moved to the proper forum for more feedback.
Message 3 of 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Moved to Understanding FICO scoring.
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.