cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is this something I should be worried about in fico scoring?

tag
granny031350
Established Contributor

is this something I should be worried about in fico scoring?

I just pulled my reports.  On my TransUnion it states that I was recently delinquent as of 4 months ago.  I have NOT been delinquent in over 3 years on anything!!!!  When I called the MyFico rep she was at a loss and I think she does thought I was dumb and missed a payment somewhere and didn't want to fess up which is not the case.  Is this just a glitch with My Fico?  

And I have 2 old accounts, mortgage accounts, that are paid and closed but reporting as open on equifax.  Should I dispute these as closed (they show paid in full)  or doesnt it matter to the score

Message Edited by granny031350 on 05-13-2008 10:46 AM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: is this something I should be worried about in fico scoring?

Hi Granny, and welcome.
Settle down, our friend.  MyFico only reports, they cannot help you at all with a dispute.So forget them as far as taking action on your credit report.
Just give us the full info on what happened and what you have received, and I assure you that if you are in the rightt, you are  in the best place in the wrold for expert advice and help in gettng it resolved.
granny, you are why we are here
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.