Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO simulator + FICO Score 8 and Mortgage Scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: myFICO simulator + FICO Score 8 and Mortgage Scores

@AllZero@Anonymous@Anonymous@SouthJamaica

I just wanted to update you all and more so to thank you for ALL your advice!

I did have myself removed as an AU from my mother's high utilization Discover Card last month. This month when I pulled my 3B report my scores are looking awesome: EQ @838, TU @Anonymous, EX @787. But most importantly my mortgage scores are up as well: EQ @812, TU @779, EX @780. I also started carrying a very small balance on one of my credit cards which make my total utilization 1.0% and the other is a zero balance.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

An old Toyot auto loan I was a co-signer on had a 30 day late which wasn't due to fall off until Jan 2021 since it happened Jan 2014. It was there last month Sep when I pulled my 3B report. I pulled my Oct report and somehow that 30 day late is not reported anymore, any idea how/why this fell off? I mean I'm totally happy it fell off but was just curious...

Message 22 of 27
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous  Congratulations on your success! Those are great scores. You're well prepared now. Use your cards as you see fit. You can optimize your reports again when it's near mortgage application time.

Is the 30 day delinquency still on your report?

ETA, I just saw your additional post. Is it removed from all 3 bureaus?

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllZero wrote:

@Anonymous  Congratulations on your success! Those are great scores. You're well prepared now. Use your cards as you see fit. You can optimize your reports again when it's near mortgage application time.

Is the 30 day delinquency still on your report?

ETA, I just saw your additional post. Is it removed from all 3 bureaus?

The 30 day late only fell off from Equifax all by itself LOL I haven't done anything other than remove myself as AU on that Discover Card. It's still showing on Transunion and Experian.

I was just looking more in detail at my report and there's a section that says "Time since most recent late payment" and that Toyota 30day late shows under TU and EX as 6 yr 9 mo. Sooo does that mean it'll fall of by next month? I thought it was a full 7 years?

Message 24 of 27
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous  I thought that was the case with EQ and the higher score. Perhaps, EQ did their own internal house keeping? It is great they removed it on their own.

7 years is the allowable length to report the delinquency. EX and TU should remove it when time is near. You can also request EE as posted in message 5.

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was just looking more in detail at my report and there's a section that says "Time since most recent late payment" and that Toyota 30day late shows under TU and EX as 6 yr 9 mo. Sooo does that mean it'll fall of by next month? I thought it was a full 7 years?

No, as 6 years 9 months is still 3 months until 7 years. 

You can always attempt to try and have them removed a few months early via early exclusion.

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will see if I can call in for the early exclusion.

Once again, thank you for all the advice! I'm very happy I found this place.
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.