cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thank god my amex online account is fixed...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank god my amex online account is fixed...

finally, after about 5 calls to amex to find out why my online accounts says "charges will not be approved" and being told that everything is okay by about three different depts per call ....but still waiting for some bomb to drop....both accounts now say "charges will be approved"...now i can neurotically check the site twenty times a day to make sure they havent gone back to "charges will not be approved!"
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: thank god my amex online account is fixed...

dog wrote:
finally, after about 5 calls to amex to find out why my online accounts says "charges will not be approved" and being told that everything is okay by about three different depts per call ....but still waiting for some bomb to drop....both accounts now say "charges will be approved"...now i can neurotically check the site twenty times a day to make sure they havent gone back to "charges will not be approved!"

Just remember not to make out with the LUV button each time you return to the website too.Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: thank god my amex online account is fixed...

ha, i put my moves on her at activation and she didnt even let me get to second base....i'm gonna play hard to get for a while and see how that turns out.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.