cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

truecredit.com scores are fake, but they are not that different from real fico!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: truecredit.com scores are fake, but they are not that different from real fico!

Think of how much more confusing it will be when you can buy your Auto, Bank Card, Installment and Finance FICOs.
Message 11 of 13
jackg
Established Contributor

Re: truecredit.com scores are fake, but they are not that different from real fico!

Would you mind explaining how you got all 3 reports and scores for $14.95? The thought of it excites me. Thanks
FICO scores on November 17, 2014 (prior to applying for and being approved my mortgage)

EX=738
EQ=735
TU=754

FICO scores on March 4, 2015 after being approved for mortgage and buying the home, the mortgage isn't yet reporting.
EX- 689 EQ- 739 TU- 739
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

jackg wrote:
Would you mind explaining how you got all 3 reports and scores for $14.95? The thought of it excites me. Thanks

TrueCredit

The reports are real, but the scores are FAKOs. Opinions vary about the overall usefulness of FAKO scores.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.