cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what you gonna do with your big ole fico score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: what you gonna do with your big ole fico score?

Borrow more money. Smiley Sad lol
Message 11 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol Smiley Very Happy

i hope that i dont ever get cocky again and slowly start back towards the epicenter....
Message 12 of 34
fused
Moderator Emeritus

For me this game is just beginning!  I have a daughter who is two, we need a new auto and plan on buying a house.  Then there is school tuition: preschool, elem, inter, high, college, etc.  Oh and maybe all of this can be multiplied by 2.  Time will only tell.
Message 13 of 34
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

I am selling mine on eBay. Oh wait... AUs no longer count. Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 34
SoulSmilen
Regular Contributor

MidnightVoice wrote:

masdeocho wrote:

Three guesses what the underwriters will check  ...

And you can probably add undertakers to that list  Smiley Happy

LOLLLLL.. too funny!

Midnight, it's OK, you can admit it to the rest of us... you just want a good credit score so you can get a Cingular phone, doncha? Smiley Tongue
Message 15 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

midnight, you can use my info for your cingular credit check from now on.  pm me for the details.
Message 16 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Post, I never thought fixing credit could be so habit forming.  It's kinda like watching paint dry tho, only more exciting. 

I have wondered what I will do when I get into those high 700's, then what...the fun will be over...

maybe default on a CapOne card and try to clean it up just for kicks....I'M KIDDINGSmiley Very Happy
Message 17 of 34
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I am thinking of framing the credit report....... Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 18 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

once we all hit high 700's, we can open an online credit repair business and monkey around with other people's scores.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

To realize my lifelong goal of financing a corn dog trailer so I can grow an unruly beard and travel to county fairs throughout the US selling jalepeno corn dogs stale pink popcorn.  Well, maybe not. Smiley Happy

I am just trying to make up for being an irresponsible dolt for most of my life, so that my kids have some stability and security. I decided a few years back that I needed to get into a house to start that process, which led me on this journey to clean of years of bad finacial habits and to build a positive credit file out of the smoking ruins. It took almost 4 years, but I got there.  The COOLEST part of having credit is not needing it.....but knowing it's there. 
Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.