Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

404 not found

tag
Juan123
Established Contributor

404 not found

recently when trying to sign into the forums or simply view my score watch product i get a 404 not found error and a white page... can't do anything... i have to wait a few hours until it clears up on its own... i've tried clearing cache\cookies and all that and using different browsers... doesnt work. any solutions?

Starting Score: 575 (As Of Early 2011)
Current Score: TU: 767 EQ: 732 EX; 742 (As Of Feb 2012)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Long way to go ^_^
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: 404 not found

What type of computer (Windows vs Mac) and which browser (IE, Firefox, etc.) and which version of the browser?

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 15
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@Juan123 wrote:

recently when trying to sign into the forums or simply view my score watch product i get a 404 not found error and a white page... can't do anything... i have to wait a few hours until it clears up on its own... i've tried clearing cache\cookies and all that and using different browsers... doesnt work. any solutions?

Along with Haulingthescoreup's questions, what time of the day were you trying to access the website?  The reason I ask, is if it was in the wee hours of the morning PST, then the site might have been down for maintenance.  Did this issue happen on more than one occassion?  Are you still having this issue? 

mod.moose
Message 3 of 15
Juan123
Established Contributor

im on firefox windows xp 64bit.... but it doesnt work on IE either. i actually couldnt log on the last 2 days to reply to this post >_> it's at random times also.

i also have the latest versions of both browsers.

Long way to go ^_^
Message 4 of 15
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

Juan123,

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time getting to the myFICO website.  I am looking into this for you.

mod.moose
Message 5 of 15
Juan123
Established Contributor

thanks a lot. i'm starting to believe it's my computer though, works fine on my phone... i dont know what it could be tho =/

Long way to go ^_^
Message 6 of 15
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@Juan123 wrote:

thanks a lot. i'm starting to believe it's my computer though, works fine on my phone... i dont know what it could be tho =/

Hi Juan123,

Since you aren't having any issues accessing your account with your phone, it does sound like it's your computer.  There was an issue a while back and some links were modified, so it could be a bad bookmark/favorite.  Can you check to make sure the URL you are using is http://ficoforums.myfico.com/ 

You say you have the latest versions of Firefox.  Would that be the new Firefox 10.0? 

Please keep me posted.

mod.moose
Message 7 of 15
Juan123
Established Contributor

i believe its a newer beta version. 10.08 or something like that. Also im not accessing it from bookmarks its from my search history... i've tried clearing cache\cookies\history and of the sort with no help. but as i said it occurs on IE8 as well.

The only thing i can remember is that i received a warning a few weeks ago stating this site was a possible phishing site and after double checking the URL i had to add an exception to access the site. After adding the exception is when i started experiencing these issues.

Long way to go ^_^
Message 8 of 15
Juan123
Established Contributor

i forgot to mention that this affects all aspects of the site, not just the forums. i can't log in to check my score watch either.

Long way to go ^_^
Message 9 of 15
mod-moose
Administrator Emeritus

@Juan123 wrote:

i believe its a newer beta version. 10.08 or something like that. Also im not accessing it from bookmarks its from my search history... i've tried clearing cache\cookies\history and of the sort with no help. but as i said it occurs on IE8 as well.

The only thing i can remember is that i received a warning a few weeks ago stating this site was a possible phishing site and after double checking the URL i had to add an exception to access the site. After adding the exception is when i started experiencing these issues.

Thanks for all of this information.   I'll let you know if I learn anything else regarding this.  You had mentioned earlier that it was all aspects of the site, not just the forums.

mod.moose
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.