cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assuming my post was chunked to the junk (Spam folder)??

tag
rebound2014
Contributor

Assuming my post was chunked to the junk (Spam folder)??

Hello... I wrote a pretty involved post provided various data points related to an Amex CLI situation (credit card approval thread). After posting, upon refresh, it appeared and then disappeared. It still showed up in my profile post list (with 0 views haha) so I copy/paste and attempted to repost it -- granted this time I shortened the title and made a slight edit to content for clarity. This second attempt never even showed up on the board, but again is showing under my profiles subscribed post list. Any assistance would be appreciated!! Thank You!! Smiley Happy

[Edit to clarify profile subscriptions list]

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Assuming my post was chunked to the junk (Spam folder)??

@rebound2014 wrote:

Hello... I wrote a pretty involved post provided various data points related to an Amex CLI situation (credit card approval thread). After posting, upon refresh, it appeared and then disappeared. It still showed up in my profile post list (with 0 views haha) so I copy/paste and attempted to repost it -- granted this time I shortened the title and made a slight edit to content for clarity. This second attempt never even showed up on the board, but again is showing under my profiles subscribed post list. Any assistance would be appreciated!! Thank You!! Smiley Happy

[Edit to clarify profile subscriptions list]

You're correct that they were sent to the spam quarantine.  Unfortunately this sometime happens whens a relatively new poster makes an edit to a post. I restored both but deleted the 2nd one as it was basically a duplicate..  Your original post is now the CC Approval forum.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Message 2 of 3
rebound2014
Contributor

Re: Assuming my post was chunked to the junk (Spam folder)??

All Good. Thanks, Irish!! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.