cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking a forum member. Is it an option?

Contributor

Blocking a forum member. Is it an option?

Out of curiosity, I have navigated to look for a blocking option. I see none. Are we subject to everyone, unequivocally...all of the time? 

EQ: 763 ; EXP: 761 ; TU: 718
BOA Cash Rewards:$27,000 ; BOA Business Cash Rewards:$20,000 ; AMEX Everyday: $30,000
CapOne Platinum:$11,750 ;
CapOne QuickSilver:$9,000 ; Chase Freedom:$5,000 ; Home Depot:$15,000 ; Lowe's: $8500 ; SYNC Retail Card:$4500 ; AMEX Business Plum: Open ; Discover It: $11,000
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES

Re: Blocking a forum member. Is it an option?

@TaperRandy wrote:

Out of curiosity, I have navigated to look for a blocking option. I see none. Are we subject to everyone, unequivocally...all of the time? 

There is no option to block another poster.  You can put someone who sends you a PM on 'Ignore' but that just prevents them from sending you another message.  If you are having issues with another poster then you should notify a Moderator via PM or by filing an "Inappropriate Content' report on one of their posts.

Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Well that seems like a glaring error in these days of online harassment and emboldened abusers. I just tried to block someone. No bueno.

World Traveler | Showbiz | Attracts Stalkers | FICO 8: 800+
Message 3 of 4

@Cueball73 wrote:

Well that seems like a glaring error in these days of online harassment and emboldened abusers. I just tried to block someone. No bueno.

If you're having a problem with someone sending you abusive PMs, open the message, and on the lower left-hand corner click 'Report'.

I can assure you that it will be dealt with.

Message 4 of 4