Valued Contributor

Re: Cant insert images

@Anonymous wrote:

@revjamesl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@revjamesl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@revjamesl wrote:
How do I insert pics? It isn't letting me. Says HTML is invalid even though it appears in preview. Thanks.

Are you talking about your signature or in a post? Often that invalid HTML warning appears and you just have to post anyways and the image will appear.

Into a post. Also, I just tried what you suggested and my comment was blank. And I don't have the image inserter and HTML icons that used to be there in the toolbox or whatever it is called (the thing with the bold, strike-through, indent, etc.).

Ok, I will make sure that an admin takes a look at it because that is not something we control as moderators

Thanks.

You should be able to post images now

I am able to now. Thank you.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover It $45.9k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $40.7k |Barclay Arrival+ WEMC $40k | PENFED Platinum Rewards VS $35k | Lowes $35k | BoA Better Balance Rewards $30k | AMEX EDP $25k | Cap 1 QS $23.25k | NASA Platinum $20k | Chase Freedom $15k | Synchrony Haverty's $16.5k | BBVA NBA Rockets AMEX $15k | FNBO AMEX $15k | Citi Diamond Preferred $10.7k | Best Buy $10k | Synchrony Rooms-to-Go $10k | US Bank Cash+ $7.5k | AMEX BCE $6k | Barclay Financing Visa 1k | |

AU on DW Accounts: Discover It $40k I AMEX BCE $30k | Chase Marriot $29.8k |

Credit Scores: 800 EQ/833 TU/831 EX
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@revjamesl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@revjamesl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@revjamesl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@revjamesl wrote:
How do I insert pics? It isn't letting me. Says HTML is invalid even though it appears in preview. Thanks.

Are you talking about your signature or in a post? Often that invalid HTML warning appears and you just have to post anyways and the image will appear.

Into a post. Also, I just tried what you suggested and my comment was blank. And I don't have the image inserter and HTML icons that used to be there in the toolbox or whatever it is called (the thing with the bold, strike-through, indent, etc.).

Ok, I will make sure that an admin takes a look at it because that is not something we control as moderators

Thanks.

You should be able to post images now

I am able to now. Thank you.

You're very welcome

Message 12 of 17
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

I'm not able to post images in my signature either. It keeps saying invaild HTML value. Can you have them look at it. Thanks

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@undrtkr65 wrote:

I'm not able to post images in my signature either. It keeps saying invaild HTML value. Can you have them look at it. Thanks

I'll let an admin know.  Probably be Monday or Tuesday before it's fixed though

Message 14 of 17
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

Ok thanks
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@undrtkr65 wrote:
Ok thanks

@undrtkr65

You should be able to insert images now.

Message 16 of 17
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

It works thanks 

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.