Did you mean: 

“Credit Card Denials” Forum Perhaps?

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

“Credit Card Denials” Forum Perhaps?

Hi Moderators,

I don’t know if the request would go here or not, but I thought a forum dedicated to “Denials” similar to the forum dedicated to “Approvals” would be nice.

Any ideas or suggestions?

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
1 REPLY 1
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: “Credit Card Denials” Forum Perhaps?

@CreditInspired wrote:
Hi Moderators,

I don’t know if the request would go here or not, but I thought a forum dedicated to “Denials” similar to the forum dedicated to “Approvals” would be nice.

Any ideas or suggestions?

These belong in the applications section of the forum that is where all denials should go or if requested by other members or CL's or ourselves we move them there.  Too many sub-forums meaning one just for denials isn't needed in our opinions at the moment.

Going to also lock this thread.. We are open for suggestions and encourage them, but this has been discussed in depth before and not something we are currently considering.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.