Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crop on Avatars

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Crop on Avatars

Why can't they at least be centered in the circle?  If the newbies have to use the pre-generated ones, can't they at least be visible?  I can't tell what any of them are...  who did the cropping on these Smiley Frustrated?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Zolomon
Regular Contributor

Re: Crop on Avatars

wrote:

Why can't they at least be centered in the circle?  If the newbies have to use the pre-generated ones, can't they at least be visible?  I can't tell what any of them are...  who did the cropping on these Smiley Frustrated?

The voice of the people.

liftarn_Sign_language_S_fist

Personal cards:

Business cards:

Message 2 of 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Before the site update in October the avatars were square and were properly centered.  With the update, avatars are now circles which results in the centering issue you describe.

Eventually this will be corrected, but right now resources are working to correct the non-cosmetic issues with the forum.  I do not have an expected time of resolution for the avatar issue, but in any case once your rank is a little higher you'll be able to use a custom avatar.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, thanks.  It seems like a good community, lots of interesting reading, just the avatars that bug me about it really Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.