Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club signature tools not working

tag
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Garden Club signature tools not working

I noticed for the last few days that the garden club tools (mfgarden.club) are no longer working and the site appears to be down. This includes the automatic spade, countdown to next spade, and countdown to garden goal. Does anyone know if this is temporary or have these tools officially been retired?

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Garden Club signature tools not working

Hey @CreditAggie - looks like this thread got lost in Smorgs. I've moved it to the Tech Help section and we'll look into it. It appears others are experiencing similar issues.

Message 2 of 5
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Hey @CreditAggie - looks like this thread got lost in Smorgs. I've moved it to the Tech Help section and we'll look into it. It appears others are experiencing similar issues.

Thank you @FinStar! For now, I am using the manual spade from the official garden club thread until a resolution is reached, if  possible. 

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 3 of 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@CreditAggie wrote:

I noticed for the last few days that the garden club tools (mfgarden.club) are no longer working and the site appears to be down. This includes the automatic spade, countdown to next spade, and countdown to garden goal. Does anyone know if this is temporary or have these tools officially been retired?

This tool was provided and supported by a community member, @Anonymous.  The myFICO moderators and admins have no control over it and are unable to provide support for it.

The website that previously hosted the tool appears to be offline.  Unfortunately we don't have any further information to share.

Message 4 of 5
RootDet
Established Contributor

Sadly that member has been mia since November. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.