Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gardening Ticker Timer for Siggy

tag
DogwoodLynx
Frequent Contributor

Gardening Ticker Timer for Siggy

Would it be possible to add a ticker timer to the siggy to count up the days of gardening? 

I created this ticker at www(dot)tickcounter(dot)com. 

Here is the script -

<script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, pjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src="//www.tickcounter.com/static/js/loader.js"; pjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, pjs); }(document, "script", "tickcounter-sdk"));</script><a data-type="countup" data-id="271594" class="tickcounter" style="display: block; width: 100%; position: relative; padding-bottom: 25%" title="Countup" href="//www.tickcounter.com/countup">Countup</a>

Here is the regular web link: 

[1] MyFICO Gardening Timer (tickcounter.com)

I'm not programming savvy but if its possible to incorporate this let me know!

Siggy updated Feb 16 2023
Chapter 7 BK discharge: 12/19/22
Inquiries: 6/6mo 7/12mo 7/24mo – Latest inquiry: NFCU - Approved 01/23
Financial Goals: Continue to build by wellness business (currently a DBA), heal my credit report with time and good payment history
“You’re never gonna make the shots you don’t take, so you might as well fire away!” – Little Big Town (music group)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Gardening Ticker Timer for Siggy

@DogwoodLynx wrote:

Would it be possible to add a ticker timer to the siggy to count up the days of gardening? 

Here is the script -

<script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, pjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src="//www.tickcounter.com/static/js/loader.js"; pjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, pjs); }(document, "script", "tickcounter-sdk"));</script><a data-type="countup" data-id="271594" class="tickcounter" style="display: block; width: 100%; position: relative; padding-bottom: 25%" title="Countup" href="//www.tickcounter.com/countup">Countup</a>

Hi @DogwoodLynx

Only a site admin can approve promoting a website in your siggy, but honestly that's not likely since in the past it hasn't worked out very well.  What happens is that if/when you cease upkeep on the external site it results in people with "broken" siggys all over the place, many of whom will request mod assistance with cleaning things up. 

I've removed the link from your signature, and it looked like you were having some issues with the image sizes in your siggy so I did some magic there as well.

Feel free to PM if you have any further questions or concerns. Smiley Happy

--UB

Message 2 of 3
DogwoodLynx
Frequent Contributor

Re: Gardening Ticker Timer for Siggy

@UncleB wrote:

@DogwoodLynx wrote:

Here is the script -

Hi @DogwoodLynx

Only a site admin can approve promoting a website in your siggy, but honestly that's not likely since in the past it hasn't worked out very well.  What happens is that if/when you cease upkeep on the external site it results in people with "broken" siggys all over the place, many of whom will request mod assistance with cleaning things up. 

I've removed the link from your signature, and it looked like you were having some issues with the image sizes in your siggy so I did some magic there as well.

Feel free to PM if you have any further questions or concerns. Smiley Happy

--UB

Thanks for the info and the help @UncleB ! 

Siggy updated Feb 16 2023
Chapter 7 BK discharge: 12/19/22
Inquiries: 6/6mo 7/12mo 7/24mo – Latest inquiry: NFCU - Approved 01/23
Financial Goals: Continue to build by wellness business (currently a DBA), heal my credit report with time and good payment history
“You’re never gonna make the shots you don’t take, so you might as well fire away!” – Little Big Town (music group)

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.