Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problems giving Kudos

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having problems giving Kudos

I'm having problems giving Kudos when logged on with my desktop.  If I place my cursor over the icon i get a pop up saying "sign in or register". tried logging off and back on to no avail.  Is this a case of user error or something else?  I have no problems with my mobile.  If it helps I'm using Microsoft edge on a PC running the latest version of win 10. 

Kudos to anyone who can solve this problem!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Having problems giving Kudos

Ok working now...only thing i did different was post a message. Kudos to me I guess?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Having problems giving Kudos

All I can say to you unfortunately is GOOD LUCK! I have tried and tried to do this, and several people have tried t help me, but I still cannot accomplish this simple task.

So don't feel like the Lone Ranger. Matter of fact, I find this entire forum confusing. There seem to be a lot of nice people out there who are willing to help, but I simply can't "get it". 

Let me know if you have any better luck. I have tried to give kudos to three or four different people, but it's just too frustrating. 

So those of you who have helped me, thanks again!

Crashy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.