Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to choose my own avatar...

tag
Kb109
Frequent Contributor

How to choose my own avatar...

I'd like to be able to upload my own Avatar like I've seen others do on this site. No offense to MyFico, the generic avatars are very cute, but I want something more original. How can I change it? Thanks!

Filed Ch7: 6/21/17
Discharged: 10/03/17
Current FICO8 Scores as of 2/10/2019: EX 651, TU 678, EQ 679
My Cards: 1FBUSA $2,900 (survived BK7 and is my oldest account!), Fingerhut $1,100, CreditOne $900, Ollo Rewards $2,500, LendUp Arrow card $2,000, CapitalOne Platinum $3,000. GARDENING FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How to choose my own avatar...

You need to first upload a photo or pic, you do this by clicking on your user name then going to the right side of the page (My Images). Once you have it uploaded you goto "My Settings" then select the Avatar button and then uploaded images, click on the one you want.

Message 2 of 4
drmceo
Contributor

I know this is an ancient post but I have looked and don't see"my images" on my profile. Is there a min post needed to have that option?

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@drmceo wrote:

I know this is an ancient post but I have looked and don't see"my images" on my profile. Is there a min post needed to have that option?

Yes there is a minimum rank necessary.     http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Frequent-Contributor-and-custom-avatar/td-p/...

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.