Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOD HELP. Cant post seedling.

tag
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

MOD HELP. Cant post seedling.

I left the Garden and have to post a seedling. No matter what I try I cannot get it to accept and post the pic. I made sure it starts on the first line but no go. No problem adding the others during my gardening time.  Can someone help please?  Thanks.

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: MOD HELP. Cant post seedling.

@Creditwiser wrote:

I left the Garden and have to post a seedling. No matter what I try I cannot get it to accept and post the pic. I made sure it starts on the first line but no go. No problem adding the others during my gardening time.  Can someone help please?  Thanks.

Done

Message 2 of 4
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Thank you very much gdale.  Were you able to determine what I was doing wrong ?   I feel silly but I must have made 10 attempts.

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

I just repasted the HTML for the seedling and hit the enter button right after it. Am not sure exactly what was wrong it looked ok, possible there were unseen characters in the text you were putting in or it needed the enter right after the code.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.