Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My IP Address blocked

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My IP Address blocked

I"m in different country and after some log ins, my ip address is blocked and can't access myfico forum. This is weird. Even banks have a way to figure out who is genuine and who is not before blocking someone from the website if they are outside the country. And I'm accessing this website from private broadband /wifi network, not a public one.

I had to remote in to my work computer which is located in US to write this post as I can't access this website from my home's desktop computer anymore.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: My IP Address blocked

Are you using a VPN? If it's a common one, the IP you're using may be banned. Try a different ip or try without the VPN.

Message 2 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Please send me PM of said IP address and see if we can do anything about it.  We block alot of trouble maker VPN's and some countries as well due to alot of spam coming from either or and nothing productive.  Will look at what I can do when you provide me this information.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not using VPN. It looks like I'm able to access the site from my home computer after I posted my concern in this thread. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Please send me PM of said IP address and see if we can do anything about it.  We block alot of trouble maker VPN's and some countries as well due to alot of spam coming from either or and nothing productive.  Will look at what I can do when you provide me this information.

Sent PM. Although, I'm able to access the site so no issues as such. However, you may still want to investigate the issue based on the IP address.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.