Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Reply Keeps "Disappearing"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Reply Keeps "Disappearing"

Hey, ya'll.  I replied to "Paying my credit card - timing -" in the credit cards forum earlier today.  I made minor edits to my reply, then re-posted.  It was up, then it was gone.  This happened several times.  Exasperation brought me here.  Which of you myFICO community genuises can unravel this "mystery"?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Reply Keeps "Disappearing"

@Anonymous research is in progress to find your postings.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Dino!

Message 3 of 8
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey, ya'll.  I replied to "Paying my credit card - timing -" in the credit cards forum earlier today.  I made minor edits to my reply, then re-posted.  It was up, then it was gone.  This happened several times.  Exasperation brought me here.  Which of you myFICO community genuises can unravel this "mystery"?

Your initial post has four edits; when a new member makes that many edits to a single post it sometimes triggers the spam filter, and your subsequent posts were all marked as well.  I've restored your initial post and removed all the duplicates.

I don't think you'll have the problem again, but if you do just post here and we can fix it (note that posting the same thing repeatedly only makes things worse).

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your help, Dino!  I'm often too critical of my written communication and, as a result, feel obligated to edit and re-edit.  

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for your help, Dino!  I'm often too critical of my written communication and, as a result, feel obligated to edit and re-edit.  

Do I understand! Find myself cleaning up typos, sentence structure, spelling and likely similar things as you do! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Unc!  I just realized that I thanked Dino for your work.  My bad.  Much appreciated!  Thank you both!

Message 7 of 8
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks, Unc!  I just realized that I thanked Dino for your work.  My bad.  Much appreciated!  Thank you both!

hihat.gif  It was a group effort... @FinStar helped out as well! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.