Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigating to Scorewatch from myfico forums

tag
Phoenix-rising
Frequent Contributor

Navigating to Scorewatch from myfico forums

Is there any easy way to get back to my ScoreWatch reports after I get into the forums?  I know that when I log on to myFico I can either go to ScoreWatch thru My purchases or I can go to the forums.  If I go to Scorewatch first, I can still go to the forums whenever I want without having to log in again.  I can't find a way to go back to scorewatch once I get to the forums though.  Is that because there isn't a way to do that or I just haven't figured it out yet?
DH's FICOS: July '08 TU-661 / EQ-593 / EX-656 --> April '09 TU-730 / EQ-705 / EX-685

MY FICOS: July '08 TU-735 / EQ-727 / EX-767 --> April '09 TU-789 / EQ-774 / EX-767
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Navigating to Scorewatch from myfico forums

Look up at the top left of your page in the dark blue bar and click "Products." If you've been over on the forums for a while, you'll probably have to log back in, and you'll see the log-in link. If you haven't been in that long, when you click "Products" you should see "My Purchases" at the very top.

Since I like to hop back and forth, too, I usually keep at least two myFICO windows open and hop back and forth between them. HTH
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 5
Phoenix-rising
Frequent Contributor

Re: Navigating to Scorewatch from myfico forums

Thanks.  That works great!
DH's FICOS: July '08 TU-661 / EQ-593 / EX-656 --> April '09 TU-730 / EQ-705 / EX-685

MY FICOS: July '08 TU-735 / EQ-727 / EX-767 --> April '09 TU-789 / EQ-774 / EX-767
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bump* Re: Navigating to Scorewatch from myfico forums

I am new to this as far as asking a question. How is everyone getting continuous scores for all three bureaus? (not sure if I spelled that right)
Message 4 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Bump* Re: Navigating to Scorewatch from myfico forums

They're continuous in the sense that we continually whip out our credit cards and order new ones. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.