Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures of credit cards at bottom

tag
ddamage
Regular Contributor

Pictures of credit cards at bottom

Hello Fam:

I was wondering if there is a link to learn how to put the picture of your credit cards in your signature area with your limits? 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
thornback
Senior Contributor

Re: Pictures of credit cards at bottom

Credit Card Images:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/t...

Score Badges:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Badges-for-Your-Signature/td-p/5257198

Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 2 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus
Message 3 of 14
ddamage
Regular Contributor
Message 4 of 14
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Post removed as contained inaccurate information. 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 5 of 14
ddamage
Regular Contributor

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

Hey @ddamage , just want to throw it out there that sometimes people get tripped up on the whole image hosting part (imgur or other services.) To make that part easier if you have issues, you can always pull up a pic of the card from the bank's website and then copy and paste the image address into the html code in your signature. Sometimes it's a lot easier that way. Smiley Happy

Ok thank you. Im old and not computer savvy. It looked confusing so I think I'll pass for now. Hehe.

Message 6 of 14
thornback
Senior Contributor

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

Hey @ddamage , just want to throw it out there that sometimes people get tripped up on the whole image hosting part (imgur or other services.) To make that part easier if you have issues, you can always pull up a pic of the card from the bank's website and then copy and paste the image address into the html code in your signature. Sometimes it's a lot easier that way. Smiley Happy

Hey -- @Ficoproblems247 -- Please, either don't do this or, at the very least, don't advertise you're doing it/recommend this method to others.   This method is taking bandwidth from the host (in this case, whichever banking institution) by using their direct image links (hotlinking is actually theft and while rare, there could be reprecussions).   You don't have their expressed permission to point to their web server files and the site operators have to pay for the bandwidth you're using each time ficoforums displays your signature.   There are plenty of free photo-storing/sharing sites around that provide links.   Just save the card images and upload to one fo those sites -- https://postimages.org/ is a good one. 

2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 7 of 14
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

@thornback wrote:

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

Hey -- @Ficoproblems247 -- Please, either don't do this or, at the very least, don't advertise you're doing it/recommend this method to others.   This method is taking bandwidth from the host (in this case, whichever banking institution) by using their direct image links (hotlinking is actually theft and while rare, there could be reprecussions).   You don't have their expressed permission to point to their web server files and the site operators have to pay for the bandwidth you're using each time ficoforums displays your signature.   There are plenty of free photo-storing/sharing sites around that provide links.   Just save the card images and upload to one fo those sites -- https://postimages.org/ is a good one. 

@thornback @I will edit my post to delete. I apologize as I did not realize all of this/fully think that through! Thank you so much for pointing that out!

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 8 of 14
thornback
Senior Contributor

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

@thornback wrote:

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

@thornback @I will edit my post to delete. I apologize as I did not realize all of this/fully think that through! Thank you so much for pointing that out!

No worries -- most people have no idea that 'hotlinking' is even a thing.   I just happen to work in IT and I've been a site manager - we would actually send warnings to hotlinkers all the time and in some extreme cases, we'd pursue legal proceedings for copyright violations and theft.   The biggest issue is that it can have a large effect on the speed of the host site - especially with a forum like myfico with a lot of user activity - the constant requests to retrieve the images can potentially overload the host's server.  

2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
Garden Status:  

Message 9 of 14
PandaGirl77
Regular Contributor

Been trying to follow the directions myself and having a tough time.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.