AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Please bring back the old site!

Please bring back September 19th, id still have lightsSmiley Wink

Message 2 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

No doubt this thread will get moved to the general section promptly, but I do agree with the original post here.  Then again, I'm an old dog that isn't keen on learning new tricks, so perhaps the younger population out there may prefer the new interface.  For me, it's a bit tougher on the eyes and a bit tougher to navigate through the pages.

Message 3 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm 25 and this site is horrible. I'll still probably use the desktop version as much as I do, but I'm done using the mobile. The mobile version is so unenjoyable to use. 

Message 4 of 45
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

I agree. The mobile version is absolutely the worst I have ever seen
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 5 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

No doubt this thread will get moved to the general section promptly, but I do agree with the original post here.  Then again, I'm an old dog that isn't keen on learning new tricks, so perhaps the younger population out there may prefer the new interface.  For me, it's a bit tougher on the eyes and a bit tougher to navigate through the pages.

As a younger person, I do not like the new interface either.  I understand adjustments will always be met with from those who do not like change , but in this case the change is objectively bad.  I expect some changes will be made as the administrators hear our opinion.

Message 6 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure what it is, but it’s hard to read. Text is too big. Lines are spaced out too much. Post title doesn’t stand out in the post listings.  Need to differentiate it from surrounding text. Too much scrolling. Like two posts fit on a page. I pay for a high resolution screen for a reason. Please take advantage of it. 

Message 7 of 45
Kforce
Valued Contributor

Please bring back the old site!.

Message 8 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

The new look looks ugly for real.

Message 9 of 45
ginger1477
Regular Contributor

Yes please to anyone who can change it back.  This is loud and too bright,  even on a low setting.   Not as much fits on a page.  Change can be good,  but this feels like a downgrade. 🤔😑   

Capital One Quicksilver: 14k * Alliant: 4k * BoA: 6k * Discover 5k * Best Buy Visa: 10k * Amex BCE: 7k, Amex Everyday: 1k * Target RedCard: 9k * Walmart: 10k * Citi 2k * Care Credit: 10k
Message 10 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.