Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quarterly 3B update

tag
JGGM
Frequent Contributor

Quarterly 3B update

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this: On my "reports" section, it says my next update is "6/11/2018" - which is today. Normally when it's time for an update, I can get the update first thing in the morning. Thus far, the only way for me to get an updated report today is to pay for one. 

Has anyone else experienced this? Or am I just too impatient?

JGGM

Current Score 7-1-21: TU: 812 EX: 805 EQ: 839
Goal Score:ACHIEVED - 800 Across the Board
In My Wallet: Cap1 QS - PenFed Power Cash Rewards - PenFed Promise - AmEx Delta Platinum - DISCO - NFCU Cash Rewards - Chase Sapphire Preferred

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Quarterly 3B update

@JGGM wrote:

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this: On my "reports" section, it says my next update is "6/11/2018" - which is today. Normally when it's time for an update, I can get the update first thing in the morning. Thus far, the only way for me to get an updated report today is to pay for one. 

Has anyone else experienced this? Or am I just too impatient?

JGGM

Yes have the same issue.. It will be ready today, just when to refresh it is the question(being when it is available).. I believe MF reports being the 3b quarterly reports use a timestamp, not just date on the report (at least that is what I can summarize) as mine came available around 7pm at night when I originally did my first 3b pull.. So most likely depending on when you purchased the product if being noon you probably will get it around noon to refresh it or if night then around that time at night.. That is my theory of how it works.  One would think it would just be date without the timestamp portion, but this doesn't appear to be how MF works on reports.  Only reason I say I kinda understand this is due to me working with databases for a living and timestamp plays a very big portion depending if we want it to or not on transactions.  Hope I didn't muddy up the water to much and confuse you.  I could be completely wrong as well and MF systems might just be slow, but none-the-less the update will be available sometime today just when is the question...

Message 2 of 3
JGGM
Frequent Contributor

Re: Quarterly 3B update

Thanks for the input. My 3B update just came through....so in the future I will test your theory out with the time stamp (since I know what time I looked at it this time around).....it's possible the last time I had an update I didn't look at it till later...usually I'm anxious to see it.

Current Score 7-1-21: TU: 812 EX: 805 EQ: 839
Goal Score:ACHIEVED - 800 Across the Board
In My Wallet: Cap1 QS - PenFed Power Cash Rewards - PenFed Promise - AmEx Delta Platinum - DISCO - NFCU Cash Rewards - Chase Sapphire Preferred

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.