Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover old account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recover old account

Hi! I used to be an active poster around here but I forgot my log-in credentials. I still remember my old username, though. Is it still possible to recover my old account?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Recover old account

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi! I used to be an active poster around here but I forgot my log-in credentials. I still remember my old username, though. Is it still possible to recover my old account?

Thank you!

Probably so, but you'll need to contact myFICO Customer Service.

They can be reached at 1-800-319-4433 (Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time, Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time).

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! They can still help me even if I'm only interested in retrieving the old Community account, right? I now have a new myFico account for the credit monitoring so I only really want to get back my old Community account.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

There should be a link at the login page underneath where you would put your credentials that says "forgot username or password" click that and follow the prompts.

Message 4 of 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you! They can still help me even if I'm only interested in retrieving the old Community account, right? I now have a new myFico account for the credit monitoring so I only really want to get back my old Community account.

Yes, they can get things straightened out.

You can try the password reset link mentioned by Angelwingz, but usually to get help with forum-only accounts you have to give customer service a call, especially once someone has more than one account as you do now.

(Note that forum moderators have no access to the myFICO SSO/login info.)

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.