Firefox 15.0 on Linux

Message 11 of 17
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Re: Sign in issues

@thom02099 wrote:

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

Are you all on IE?  Could you post your browser and version such that the admins can raise the support case through Lithium appropriately?  

I haven't seen the issue personally (admittedly haven't been logging in much but sounds consistent for y'all) on Chrome 38.0.2125.122

IE verison 11, windows 7

Same here, Windows 7 Home.

It did in fact stop for a while, shortly after my post above in this thread.  It started again within the past week or so.  Nothing has changed on my computer(s) that I use to access. 

P
Problem resolved (at least for me) 12/17/14.  Logged in, no issues. 
Message 12 of 17
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@thom02099 wrote:

@thom02099 wrote:

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

Are you all on IE?  Could you post your browser and version such that the admins can raise the support case through Lithium appropriately?  

I haven't seen the issue personally (admittedly haven't been logging in much but sounds consistent for y'all) on Chrome 38.0.2125.122

IE verison 11, windows 7

It did in fact stop for a while, shortly after my post above in this thread.  It started again within the past week or so.  Nothing has changed on my computer(s) that I use to access. 

P

And it's started up again.  Nothing has changed on my computer.  Still have the same version of IE. 

Message 13 of 17
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@thom02099 wrote:

@thom02099 wrote:

@thom02099 wrote:

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

IE verison 11, windows 7

P

And it's started up again.  Nothing has changed on my computer.  Still have the same version of IE. 

Still unresolved.  Same issue, different date. 

Message 14 of 17
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

@thom02099 wrote:

@thom02099 wrote:

@thom02099 wrote:

@thom02099 wrote:

@asphaltcowboy wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

IE verison 11, windows 7

P

Still unresolved.  Same issue, different date. 

Same here, can't even copy and paste garden club icons, have also tried with windows 8, same results, don't think anyone is listening

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 15 of 17
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

I'll reforward to the admins and Lithium.

        
Message 16 of 17
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

I'll reforward to the admins and Lithium.

Thank you!  Resolved again. 

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.