cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site not working properly with firefox

Birdman7
Super Contributor

Site not working properly with firefox

The site is not displaying properly on the firefox browser and when I go into the text editor and it will not allow me to see any text I type.

-Community’s scoring wisdom: Scoring Primer.
-New: MORTGAGE SECTION.
-Negative Reason Codes: CassieCard’s Score Factors.
-Calculate metrics with ccquest’s Workbook.

Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Revolver - 8,9; Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Account - 5/4/2.
Correct Ag.Util. under 5% all times. (Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)
Real world mortgage maxes are: EQ5-818, TU4-839, EX2-844.

(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AllZero
Super Contributor

Re: Site not working properly with firefox

@Birdman7 wrote:

The site is not displaying properly on the firefox browser and when I go into the text editor and it will not allow me to see any text I type.

@Birdman7I don't have an answer or solution for you. I'm on firefox and it seems stable on my end.

Message 2 of 9
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

Do you mean the text editor browser add-on?

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 3 of 9
Birdman7
Super Contributor

No if I click reply I can’t see anything I type. And many of the buttons look washed out.

Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Revolver - 8,9; Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Account - 5/4/2.

(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 4 of 9
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

Mine works fine with FireFox and Chrome. Sorry!

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 5 of 9
Birdman7
Super Contributor

Problem solved. In the menu there is an option to block images. When I turned that off everything returned to normal. I suppose it was included in the update because I didn’t turn it on.

Message 6 of 9
UncleB

@Birdman7 wrote:
Problem solved. In the menu there is an option to block images. When I turned that off everything returned to normal. I suppose it was included in the update because I didn’t turn it on.

I'm glad you got it worked out, and thanks for sharing what you did in case anybody else has a similar issue! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9
Birdman7
Super Contributor

NP @UncleB , good to see ya bro! Have you reviewed the scoring primer? I'd love your thoughts.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/General-Scoring-Primer-and-Version-8-Mas...

Message 8 of 9
UncleB

@Birdman7 wrote:
NP @UncleB , good to see ya bro! Have you reviewed the scoring primer? I'd love your thoughts.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/General-Scoring-Primer-and-Version-8-Mas...

I'll definitely check it out, @Birdman7! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.