Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk about disorientation!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talk about disorientation!

After I woke up, I did what I normally do...make the coffe, come to computer, check emails, then log on here.

I always take it from the top, and went to the top, which had been Understanding FICO Scoring.

I started reading, and my whole world world was turned upside down. Wait, why is everybody talking about collections, judgements, etc in the Understanding FICO section?

It wasn't until I splashed water in my face, and had 2 cups of coffee that I realized that the order of the major threads had been changed. LOL!.

Makes sense though, as that thread has more posts on it than the others. It's not, more or less, in order of "popularity". Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Talk about disorientation!

Shoot, glad it wasn't just me! Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Good to know you guys are paying attention!
Message 3 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Hey, some of us are old enough to remember our Monty Python:

CONFUSE-A-CAT LIMITED

incorporating:
AMAZE-A-VOLE LTD
STUN-A-STOAT LTD
PUZZLE-A-PUMA LTD
STARTLE-A-THOMPSON'S GAZELLE LTD
BEWILDEREBEEST INC
DISTRACT-A-BEE

Now, we have: PERPLEX-A-POSTER!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.